Tuition Assistance

    If you are using tuition assistance through the military, you must submit an approved TA authorization form to your Baker University accounting representative on or before the payment deadline for each course.

    If your education service officer requests a signed program plan of study, contact the VA certifying official to obtain this document: Stephanie Jennings | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. | 913.344.6081 | fax:  913.491.0470

    Each branch of service has its own rules and methods of applying for tuition assistance. Contact your unit for application assistance.

    Request Tuition Assistance Through GoArmyEd

    View the PowerPoint tutorial and learn how.

    Kansas National Guard Tuition Assistance Deadlines

    • Spring courses: application must be submitted by the third Friday in February
    • Fall courses:  application must be submitted by the third Friday in September
    • Summer courses: The program does not pay for courses taken during the summer.