students on the stairs holding baker wildcat yard signs for summer sendoff

Admitted Students

Congratulations, you’re admitted!

You’re one step closer to becoming a Baker Wildcat! When you choose Baker, you’re choosing to be part of a prestigious, inclusive, and community-oriented environment that produces outstanding graduates. Are you ready?

Next Steps

Save your spot and pay your enrollment deposit!

Sign up for a visit and see our beautiful campus for yourself, if you haven’t already.

Fill out your housing application by June 1!

Register for the perfect orientation day.

Make sure to send us all your final transcripts and AP test scores.

Two female students are walking across campus in early fall 2020 wearing masks.

Financial Aid

Create a Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID and file the FAFSA.


Return financial aid award accepting (or declining) your scholarships, grants, loans, and work-study awards.


Pay a bill or sign up for Nelnet Campus Commerce or both.


Learn More

For Student-Athletes

Scholarships for our student-athletes are packaged differently than for students who do not participate in varsity athletics. Athletic awarding is done on a case-by-case basis. All prospective athletes must complete a FAFSA. Coaches will visit with prospective players about the aid they are eligible to receive.

The Athletic Department offers scholarship awards that recognize academic and athletic talent. In addition to these offers, the Bishop Quayle Award and an award from the Scholarship Competition Days can be added. Federal, state, and outside aid can provide additional assistance.

If you are a student-athlete, you must be declared eligible by the NAIA. This should be done before or immediately after signing a letter of intent.

Submit forms through the Department of Sports Medicine webpage. These forms are due August 1.

Fill out the recruiting survey.

Campus beauty shot of the chapel


March 15

Submit FAFSA. The FAFSA must be submitted annually by March 15 to receive consideration for all funds.



Submit the enrollment agreement and deposit.


June 1

Submit your housing application.



Submit your record of required immunizations.