Financial aid is based on your individual financial need. Your financial need is calculated using a formula set by the U.S. Department of Education on their Free Application for Federal Student Aid website.
You can still apply for federal financial aid even if you plan to receive 100% company reimbursement for tuition and books. However, estimated company reimbursement and outside scholarships you receive will be taken into account when aid eligibility is determined.
Office of Financial Aid
How to Apply for Financial Aid
1. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Once the form is completed, please print off the FAFSA confirmation page and keep it for your records.
2. Complete Baker’s financial aid application.
3. Complete the Title IV authorization form.
4. Complete the entrance counseling and loan application online. When completing the entrance counseling, choose the state “Kansas,” and your school is “Baker University SPGS-Overland Park.” When completing the loan application sign-on using your FSA ID. On the left side of the page click on “Complete MPN.” Your state will be “Kansas,” and the school is “Baker University, Baldwin City, KS.”
5. Submit additional documents as requested. You will be notified if additional documentation is required to complete your financial aid application. You can expedite your application by submitting all requested documentation within 10 business days of notification.
6. Accept or decline your award(s). You will be issued an award letter one to two weeks after beginning your program. You need to either accept or decline the funds available to you and return the form to our Financial Aid Office by the indicated due date via email, fax, or U.S. mail.
Financial Aid Frequently Asked Questions