Director of Continuing Education
7301 College Blvd. Overland Park, KS 66210
Where Excellent Educators Become Exceptional
Choose from professional development and recertification courses in diverse content areas on a variety of topics.
Classes are held year-round; new courses start nearly every week.
Earn graduate credits to meet state recertification requirements.
- Increase knowledge in a particular subject area.
- Increase your classroom effectiveness.
- Enhance your earning power.
Educating with Technology
Gain the power to engage and inspire today’s tech-savvy students.
Continuing education courses for educators cover cloud productivity, social media, multimedia, and more:
- Investigate and evaluate free classroom management apps, web tools, and web-based collaborative productivity tools.
- Learn more about the Google tools developed specifically for educators.
- Create academically challenging games that enhance your curriculum.
- Create tablet-based lessons that foster digital collaboration.
- Create powerful presentations and virtual field trips.
- Explore digital storytelling and blogging.
- Use social media to improve lessons, find resources, collaborate, and communicate.
Continuing Education FAQ
1. Who is eligible to enroll in continuing education courses?
2. How do I register for classes?
3. What are the restrictions on enrollment?
4. Do credits earned through continuing education apply to a degree program now or later?
5. How do I withdraw from a course?
6. What is the refund policy?
Continuing Education Partnerships
Baker’s School of Education partners with a variety of organizations to offer courses for Baker University graduate credit.
Orff-Schulwerk Summer Course | June 19 – June 30, 2023
Kansas National Education Association Micro-Credentials
VESi Annual Subscription Program for KNEA Members
Missouri National Education Association Micro-Credentials
Pepper Professional Learning
Virtual Education Software (VESi)