Professionally accredited program
Our fully online curriculum fits into a busy professional and personal life.
Baker University School of Nursing offers two post-master’s certificates to nurses who have earned a master’s degree in nursing from a professionally accredited program.
Knowledge & Skills
Nursing Education Certificate
Gain the knowledge and skills to become an effective, inspiring, and innovative educator. Nursing itself is a rewarding career, and teaching others how to become a nurse can be even more gratifying.
This program offers you an opportunity to build on your clinical skills and knowledge as you explore new professional directions in academic or staff development settings.
NU610 Theories, Principles, and Methods of Education
NU620 Program Assessment and Outcomes Measurement
NU630 Education Practicum
Nursing Administration Certificate
Gain critical decision-making, business, and management skills that will enhance your ability to make innovative and significant contributions to health care environments. Today more than ever, the need exists for educated, experienced nurses to assume leadership positions health care systems, other organizations, and in government to advocate for and put into place practices that address the needs of our populations.
You already have key leadership qualities and values. Adding management and business skills will make you an even more effective leader and open doors to expanded career options.
- NU650 Fundamentals of Organizational Management
- NU660 Health Care Financing and Economics
- NU670 Administration Practicum
- Master of Science in Nursing granted from a professionally accredited institution
- Official transcript(s) from degree-granting institution
- Validation of an unencumbered nursing license
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Two references from nonfamily members
- Evidence of completing a graduate statistics course
Applicants educated outside the United States must contact the associate dean for application instructions.