Close up photo of an American flag

Reserve Officers Training Corps (ROTC)

Baker University maintains reciprocal programs with the University of Kansas Army and Air Force ROTC detachments. Baker students may enroll in ROTC courses taught at the University of Kansas and receive Baker credit for them.

  • Incur no service obligation for enrollment in lower-college-level ROTC courses
  • Continue to complete upper-college courses
  • Receive a commission as a second lieutenant in the U.S. Army or Air Force Reserve

Back to Military Benefits page

To earn Baker credit for ROTC coursework, have official transcripts sent to Baker.

The official transcript must be mailed directly to Baker University from the University of Kansas.

Attn: CAS Admissions
Attn: SON Admissions (BSN)
Attn: SON Enrollment (MSN)
Attn: SOE Enrollment
Attn: SPGS Enrollment

Baker University
PO Box 65
615 Dearborn St.
Baldwin City, KS 66006-0065

Electronic Transcripts

Baker University accepts electronic transcripts as official if they are transmitted appropriately by either choosing Baker University as the recipient in the drop-down box or by placing as the recipient email address.