School of Nursing
Assistant Dean of Graduate Programs
- An associate degree in nursing from a professionally accredited nursing program (ACEN, CNEA).
- A current unencumbered license to practice professional nursing in the United States.
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4-point scale in nursing and overall. Students below this level may apply for conditional admission.
- Students who are conditionally admitted must maintain a B (3.0) average throughout the ADN to MSN bridge program.
- Undergraduate course work in health assessment, pathophysiology, and pharmacology. Students have an option to test out for applicants with no stand-alone course.
Time limit to complete ADN to MSN degree: eight years
To complete the application process, please follow these steps:
- Submit completed online application.
- Submit official transcripts: How to send transcripts to Baker
- Submit a current resume documenting work history, including levels of responsibility, areas of professional growth, and prior professional education experiences.
- Submit a goal statement: a one- to two-page essay describing personal and professional goals, including how graduate nursing study at Baker University will enable achievement of these goals.
An individual interview may be requested or required.