House of Hanover Archway

Deferments, Enrollment Verifications & Certifications

Return to Registrar

The Office of the Registrar is responsible for reporting information to third parties from the official student academic record.

Loan deferments and verification of enrollment and school status are the most common requests. Requests are processed as quickly as possible. However, you should allow four or five business days for the completion of a typical request. If you need the Secretary of State Apostille’s seal on a certified document, it may be subject to a processing fee and you should allow 30 days for processing.

Loan Deferment

For loan deferment requests, please contact your current loan servicer(s) and request an In-School Deferment form or download it here:

In-School Deferment

Additional Financial Aid and Deferment Forms  for School of Professional and Graduate Studies and School of Education.

Complete the form and submit it to the Baker University Office of the Registrar:

PO Box 65, Baldwin City, KS 66006
Fax: 785.594.4521

Deferments will be completed once classes have started and the instructor has posted attendance (if applicable).

Lender information can be found through the National Student Loan Data System at

Degree or Enrollment Verifications for Current Students

Please contact the Office of the Registrar:
U.S. Mail: PO Box 65, Baldwin City, KS 66006
Fax: 785.594.4521

Degree or Enrollment Verifications for Third-Party Verifiers

The National Student Clearinghouse is our authorized agent for providing degree and enrollment verifications for third parties. Please visit to make your request.