Save thousands on tuition
Baker’s online 6-week bachelor’s and 7-week master’s classes are designed to fit into your busy schedule, plus there is an elective option to help you work toward coaching licensure.
per credit hour *
*Additional fees may apply.
Baker degree programs are flexible and allow you to earn your degree while continuing to live your life. Courses are held online with opportunities for virtual meetings.
Your degree your way
6- or 7-week classes, one class at a time, year-round
With flexible options to fit your schedule, some programs allow you to take two courses at once so you can finish more quickly.
From start to finish, your graduation team is on your side.
From answering your first questions about returning to school through degree-completion planning and course scheduling, your graduation team is with you every step of the way.
Fill out our no-obligation application to learn about your financial aid options and see which credits will transfer.
Take advantage of these benefits:
- Nationally accredited degree programs and courses taught by industry experts
- A high return on investment
- Transfer credits for prior learning, which saves time and money
- The skills needed to take your career and earning potential to the next level
- Support through the application, enrollment, and financial aid processes from your graduation team