Office of the Registrar


How to request an official Baker transcript and how to send your transcripts to Baker as part of the admissions process.

Back to Registrar

The Office of the Registrar maintains academic records of all course work completed at Baker University.

To request an official Baker transcript, students must complete a transcript request form. Transcripts can only be released upon the request of the student and accompanied by the transcript fee.

Electronic Transcript Request Via Student Clearinghouse

Transcript Process Until Oct. 5

The Office of the Registrar will NOT process hard copy transcripts to be sent through the U.S. mail until October 5. If you need a transcript sent, you may order it to be sent electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse.

Before Submitting a Student Clearinghouse Request

  • Verify that the recipient school or organization accepts electronic transcripts from the student clearinghouse.
  • Verify the email address of the recipient school or organization.

Transcript Fee

  • $10 per transcript
  • Payments may be made by debit and credit card

Order a Transcript from the Student Clearinghouse

Unofficial Baker Transcripts

If you attended Baker from 1994 to the present, you may access an unofficial transcript through your student portal account.

Student Portal Help & Instructions

If you have concerns regarding transcript data, contact the Office of the Registrar at 785.594.8318 or

How to Send Transcripts to Baker University

Degree-seeking students must have an official transcript sent from every college and university they have attended. The official transcript(s) must be mailed directly to Baker University from the issuing institution.

Please have your school send the transcript to one of the following addresses based on where you plan to attend:

College of Arts & Sciences
School of Nursing | BSN
Baker University
Attn: Admissions
PO Box 65
618 Eighth Street
Baldwin City, KS 66006-0065

School of Professional & Graduate Studies
School of Education & School of Nursing | Graduate Programs
(SPGS or SOE or SON) Enrollment
PO Box 65
Baldwin City, KS 66006-0065

Some institutions use electronic transcript services (e.g., National Student Clearing House, eScript, Parchment) to transmit transcripts electronically.

Baker University accepts these as official if they are transmitted appropriately by either choosing Baker University as the recipient in the drop-down box or by placing as the recipient email address.

Official transcripts that are not sent directly from the school (i.e., goes to the student, the parents, coach, or other representatives of the student who then sends it on to Baker) cannot be used to transfer credit or for financial aid purposes.