The Office of the Registrar maintains academic records of all coursework completed at Baker University.
To request an official Baker transcript, students must complete a transcript request form. Transcripts can only be released upon the request of the student and accompanied by the transcript fee.
Electronic Transcript Request Via Student Clearinghouse
Before Submitting a Student Clearinghouse Request
- Verify that the recipient school or organization accepts electronic transcripts from the student clearinghouse.
- Verify the email address of the recipient school or organization.
- $13 per transcript
- Payments may be made by debit and credit card
Transcript Request Via Mail or In-Person Pick-Up
Transcript Delivery Methods
You may choose one of the following options.
- Pick up your transcript from the Office of the Registrar on the Baldwin City campus, Constant Hall, Room 1.
- Request that the Office of the Registrar mail your transcript via U.S. Postal Service.
- Request that the Office of the Registrar mail your transcript through express delivery for an additional fee.
- $13 per transcript (additional fee for express mail)
- Payments may be made by credit card, debit card, check, and money order.
Unofficial Baker Transcripts
How to Send Transcripts to Baker University
Degree-seeking students must have an official transcript sent from every college and university they have attended. The official transcript(s) must be mailed directly to Baker University from the issuing institution.
Please have your school send the transcript to this address and to the attention of one of the following:
Attn: CAS Admissions
Attn: SON Admissions (BSN)
Atten SON Enrollment (MSN)
Attn: SOE Enrollment
Attn: SPGS Enrollment
PO Box 65
615 Dearborn St.
Baldwin City, KS 66006-0065
Some institutions use electronic transcript services (e.g., National Student Clearing House, eScript, Parchment) to transmit transcripts electronically.
Baker University accepts these as official if they are transmitted appropriately by either choosing Baker University as the recipient in the drop-down box or by placing incoming.transcripts@bakerU.edu as the recipient email address.
Official transcripts that are not sent directly from the school (i.e., goes to the student, the parents, coach, or other representatives of the student who then sends it on to Baker) cannot be used to transfer credit or for financial aid purposes.