Official Baker Transcript Request

The Office of the Registrar maintains academic records of all course work completed at Baker University. Students must complete a transcript request form; transcripts can only be released upon the request of the student and accompanied by the transcript fee.

Transcript Request Via Mail or In-Person Pick-Up

Transcript Delivery Methods

You may choose one of the following options.

  1. Pick up your transcript from the Office of the Registrar on the Baldwin City campus, Constant Hall, Room 1.
  2. Request that the Office of the Registrar mail your transcript via U.S. Postal Service.
  3. Request that the Office of the Registrar mail your transcript through express delivery for an additional fee.

Transcript Fee

  • $10 per transcript (additional fee for express mail)
  • Payments may be made by credit card, debit card, check, and money order.


Electronic Transcript Request Via Student Clearinghouse

Before Submitting a Student Clearinghouse Request

  • Verify that the recipient school or organization accepts electronic transcripts from the student clearinghouse.
  • Verify the email address of the recipient school or organization.

Transcript Fee

  • $10 per transcript
  • Payments may be made by debit and credit card.


Unofficial Baker Transcripts

If you attended Baker from 1994 to the present, you may access an unofficial transcript through your student portal account. Student Portal Help & Instructions

If you have concerns regarding transcript data, contact the Office of the Registrar at 785.594.8318 or

How to Send Transcripts to Baker University

Degree-seeking students must have an official transcript sent from every college and university they have attended. The official transcript(s) must be mailed directly to Baker University from the issuing institution.

Addresses for Sending Transcripts to Baker University

Please have your school send the transcript to one of the following addresses based on where you plan to attend.

College of Arts & Sciences
School of Nursing | BSN
Baker University
Attn: Admissions
PO Box 65
618 Eighth Street
Baldwin City, KS 66006-0065

School of Professional & Graduate Studies
School of Education & School of Nursing | Graduate Programs
Baker University
Attn: Admissions
7301 College Blvd.
Overland Park, KS 66210


Some institutions use electronic transcript services (e.g., National Student Clearing House, eScript, Parchment) to transmit transcripts electronically. Baker University accepts these as official if they are transmitted appropriately by either choosing Baker University as the recipient in the drop-down box or by placing as the recipient email address.

Official transcripts that are not sent directly from the school (i.e., goes to the student, the parents, coach, or other representative of the student who then sends it on to Baker) cannot be used to transfer credit or for financial aid purposes.


Baker University accepts credit from all regionally accredited U.S. institutions. BU also accepts military course credits evaluated by the American Council on Education, AP and CLEP examination credits. Transfer of credit is subject to the following university-wide limitations:

  1. Baker will accept up to 12 credit hours of technical courses completed at other accredited institutions.
  2. Transfer grade points are not included in the calculation of the Baker University GPA.
  3. Transfer courses in which a grade of C- or higher was earned are accepted for credit.
  4. Remedial courses do not transfer as degree credit.
Transfer Your Credits

Request that a final official college transcript from any college or colleges you have attended be sent directly from the registrar of that college to the Office of Admissions, Baker University, P.O. Box 65, Baldwin City, KS 66006. See how to send transcripts to Baker University.

Students with college work in progress may be admitted based on an official but incomplete transcript; however, an official transcript must be submitted upon completion of the hours in progress. Such admission decisions are subject to review if the final transcript reflects a change in academic standing.

Baker University accepts Certified PDF transcripts sent to


How Transfer Courses Are Evaluated & Avenues for Appeal

Evaluation to determine BU course equivalency is based on course content as described in the course description in the catalog of the sending institution. This evaluation is performed by the graduation and transfer specialist, who consults with academic chairpersons as needed.

If the student or the sending institution disagrees with the course evaluation, a course syllabus may be submitted for review, or a request to substitute the nonequivalent course for a BU requirement may be made. The student's academic chair makes the decision on the substitution request.

Transfer Equivalency Guide for Prospective Baker Students

Baker University’s Transfer Equivalency Guide below is intended to show prospective students how courses may transfer. This information is not a guarantee or contract. This is not an official evaluation of your transfer work and should be used as a guide only. Course evaluations are date sensitive and change over time.

Courses transferred from other four-year institutions will be designated upper or lower division according to the original institution’s numbering system. Courses from two-year institutions will be designated as lower-division courses. Remedial courses do not transfer as degree credit.

Coursework that has no direct equivalent is coded as elective: 1++, 3++. Review “note” icon for additional information regarding a course. Courses not listed may not have been previously evaluated or will transfer as electives and may be substituted for specific requirements if determined appropriate by the student's academic chair.

Office of the Registrar

Contact or Visit Us
Constant Hall, Room 1
Baldwin City Campus
Fax: 785.594.4521

Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - noon, 1-4:30 p.m.

Mailing Address
P.O. Box 65
618 Eighth St.
Baldwin City, KS 66006-0065

Pin It on Pinterest