Submit an Application

Your completed application is your path to admission, scholarships, and financial aid. Start your Baker journey today.

Baker University

Welcome Center & Office of Admissions

718 Dearborn, Baldwin City, KS 66066

Two Ways to Apply for Admissions

We understand that standardized test scores do not give the full picture of a student’s academic ability or motivation to pursue higher education. Therefore, we offer a test-optional admission process, effective for students applying for fall 2021 and beyond.

All admission decisions are made on a rolling basis, with notifications usually being sent two weeks after the receipt of all required documents.

Check it out: There is no application fee.  If you have questions while completing this process, please call us at 785.594.8325.

Traditional Process

  1. Submit  the online application.
  2. Submit your transcripts.
  3. Have your ACT or SAT scores sent to us:
    Scores sent directly from the testing agency or those included on high school transcripts are accepted for review. When taking your test be sure to include Baker University’s test code:
    ACT code – 1386
    SAT code – 6031

Test-Optional Process

Who Is Eligible?

Students who apply as test-optional candidates must have a minimum unweighted, cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 and must demonstrate outstanding performance in core academic courses in English, math, science, and social sciences.

What We Need From You

Contact your admissions counselor for details on how to submit these documents.

Official High School Transcript

Request your high school send a final official transcript directly to us:

Office of Admissions, Baker University
P.O. Box 65
Baldwin City, KS 66006

Currently enrolled high school students may submit a six- or seven-semester transcript for application purposes. A final transcript, bearing the date of graduation, eight semesters of grades, and the signature of a school official must be submitted upon graduation. If available, class rank should also be included on the transcript.

Official College Transcript

Request that a final official college transcript from any college or colleges you have attended be sent directly from the registrar of that college to us.

Office of Admissions, Baker University
P.O. Box 65
Baldwin City, KS 66006

Students with college work in progress may be admitted based on an official but incomplete transcript, but an official transcript must be submitted upon completion of the hours in progress. Such admission decisions are subject to review if the final transcript reflects a change in academic standing. Baker University accepts Certified PDF transcripts sent to

What Is an Official Transcript?

Some institutions use electronic transcript services (e.g., National Student Clearing House, eScript, Parchment) to transmit transcripts electronically. Baker University accepts these as official if they are transmitted appropriately by either choosing Baker University as the recipient in the drop-down box or by placing as the recipient email address.

Official transcripts that are not sent directly from the school (i.e., goes to the student, the parents, coach, or other representative of the student who then sends it on to Baker) cannot be used to transfer credit or for financial aid purposes.